At times during your wedding preparations you may get a bit frustrated with your nearest and dearest!
It’s ok to…
- be annoyed when someone tries to invite themselves to your wedding
- get frustrated when your best friend wants to invite their plus one, who is currently nameless and means you will have a complete stranger at your wedding
- not to want to invite long lost family that you haven’t seen for 20 years, and can barely even remember
- be upset if a bridesmaid decides they’re not happy with your choice of bridesmaid dress – who’s wedding is this!?
- get frustrated with special requests for seating arrangements – wouldn’t it just be easier to have a collection of tables for one or two!?
- expect all of your guests to RSVP on time! Can you come or not – it’s not that difficult!
- consider all unusual dietary requests as a nuisance (ok, ok, perhaps you don’t want an ambulance crew turning up at your wedding breakfast!)
- be annoyed when a guest texts you on your wedding day asking where the wedding is and at what time